How to Setup A Wired Camera
Step 1 - Preparing the Camera
Step 2 - Connecting the Camera to a Monitor
- If needed connect the Camera Cable to the Camera.
- Connect the Power Cable to the Power (Black) Connector on the camera.
- Connect the Video Cable to the Yellow Cable on the Camera. Some Cameras
may need a BNC
to RCA adapter.
- Connect the Video Cable to the DVR or Monitor. If connecting to the DVR
using an RCA Cable, a male
BNC to female RCA is needed. If connecting to a Monitor using a BNC cable,
BNC to male RCA is needed.
Step 3 - Connecting the Camera to a Video Recording System.
- Monitor - Connect the Video Cable to the Monitor using the Video Input or
Yellow Connection on the Monitor.
- The Monitor may need to be changed to the proper Input, please refer to the manufacturer's instructions on how to select the right Input.
- Connect the Video Cable coming from the Camera to one of the Camera Inputs on the back of the Video Recording Device.
- Check the Camera View on the Video Recording Device's Monitor to make sure it is receiving a Video Signal.
If you do not have a DVR
you can look through our selection here.
If you do not find your answer here, you may also ask your
questions directly by Email or call
us at (800) 947-7328.
Our customers enjoy Free Lifetime Technical Support through
our Toll Free Number on any system purchased from us.